RIDES! Kenden rode the helicopter all by himself this year!

He rode the monkey thing with Da-da....he is the one with the stronger stomach, although we debated this fact~they basically rode in this and didn't spin the wheel so they weren't spinning on top of spinning...does that make sense?

Mommy did the slides with Kenden! I think I had more fun than he did!



The men making crucial "pumpkin decisions"!


Choosing Pumpkins...

Hmmm....decisions, decisions...


THROWING the pumpkin into the wagon...guess we're buying that one.....

World's Strongest Toddler: The Pumpkin Lift....

Kenden had a ball this year because he was able to pick up some of the pumpkins and pull the pumpkin wagon! Here are a few shots of him enjoying his new found strength, as well as standing with the horse carriage!




2 comments:
Guys, it looks like ya'll had a great time. You are doing a wonderful job of making each holiday, each year a memory. Keep up the good work.... Sniz, you looked as though you had a ball on the slide, now how many times did you really go down that thing. lol
I remember last year's KBT meltdown during the attempted wagon pull. Nice to see he is growing into what he wants to attempt to do... :)
Love, PaPa
Amber, Kenden is adorable! I can tell you really treasure your family time together, which is great. I'll be checking back often. - Michele
Post a Comment