After our visit to see Santa, we were almost home...coming down the street, I slowed the car down to see if the UPS man had put any boxes on our front porch. As I was pulling into our driveway, this is what my conversation with Kenden sounded like:
K: "Mommy?"
Me: "Yes Honey?"
K: "Where's our chimney?"
Me: "WHAT?!"
K: "Where's our chimney for Santa?"
Me (thinking fast): "Well honey, lots of kids live in homes with no chimney. But when Santa lands on the roof and sees no chimney, he has so much magic, that he can make a chimney right where our fireplace is and come down to leave your presents by the tree."
K: "Okay"
I didn't think I'd be answering questions like that for awhile....guess he'll be asking where babies come from next!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment