Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day...

Jeff and the bird feeder!


Kenden messing around in the backyard

Kenden with Da-da, feeding the koi fish!


I can't start this post without first recognizing the men and women who put their lives on the line for our freedoms and for our country. May God continue to bless you all and your families, and a million times over, thank you, thank you for all you do.

We spent the vast majority of our Memorial Day weekend at home, doing things that have needed to be done for ages! It was beautiful weather, so some projects were tackled! Jeff stained the entire porch, hung a new porch door, and put his bird feeder up on a post in the backyard (I am embarrassed to say that that feeder was a bday gift to him several birthdays ago, and we just got around to putting it up! Better late than never, I guess!). I was put in charge of sanding all our patio furniture, then the 2 of us stained everything. Whew...I am tired just thinking about it! Everything looks so good though...

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

No comments: