


Okay, so I know this blog is a little out of order, but I wanted to include pics of Mary, Casey, and Michael's visit to Good Ole' Va. Beach! They came all the way from Deep in the Heart of Texas to spend the week in Nags Head, but came a day early to spend some time with little ole' us! It was so great to see each other again...in Mary's words, like we've never been apart a day...it is true...we still get super goofy! Anyway, Kenden was just a few days shy of 20 months and Michael was just hitting 16 months, and they had so much fun together, even if it was a short time. Of course we busted out the camera to get some silly pics of Kenden and Michael in the crib together! I think Kenden thought his space was invaded at first, but then they got crazy together! We always enjoy getting to see them and are looking forward to Mary, Casey, and Michael's visit again in August! They will be staying with our other best friend, Hilary, and I will be travelling with Kenden to Hopewell! Look for yet more pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment