Monday, July 30, 2007

Our trip to Hopewell

Sorry it has been a couple days since I have posted. I will have to add pics to this post later, as I have not downloaded them onto the computer yet! Kenden and I had a great trip to Hopewell to visit relatives while daddy had business in Charlotte. We stayed with Grammie and Papa, but visited Nanny all three days! It was great to hang out and see everyone. Kenden even got to see "Patti-Cake" (aka Patti Allen) who works with my parents, he saw his aunt Vickie, uncle Bart, cousins Michael and Amanda, then on Sunday, he saw his uncle Scott, and cousins Kristen and Brandon. He had a great time with all. We left on Saturday and headed for the Norfolk Airport to get daddy, who had to travel through a terrible storm. Needless to say, we are glad to all be back safe, sound and in one piece! Our next trip to Hopewell will be next week, when we'll get to see Mary, Michael and Casey Lajaunie from TX, and Hilary, Colin, and Chad Warthan, who they are staying with...Mary, Hilary and I all grew up together, so we are looking forward to the 3 boys playing together and getting some updated pics of them!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hi, Amber! Your "Crazy Mama" sent the blog address to me today. This is the neatest thing, and it will be great to show Kenden when he's older. And I even made it on here!!! Hugs and kisses to Good Stuff and my Li'l Buddy!

Love,
Patti-Cake