Yes, the rumor is true...I am 30 years old today! I definitely don't feel like it, though. However, I have to say that 30 ain't so bad...I am older and wiser and still look decent, so I will take it! We started celebrating this past Thursday by going to see the DAUGHTRY concert at the NORVA. Chris Daughtry was the BOMB...the concert was super! On Saturday, Jeff planned a birthday dinner for me and several friends at Zinc. Jeff and I were joined by Kelly and Sam, Ivan and Kari, Ken, and Crazy Uncle Jim. It was a wonderful time with wonderful friends. This morning, Kenden and Jeff presented me with my gifts...new black Nikes and a Nike warmup suit. I also got flowers from them as well as my best friend Hilary. I have gotten several phone calls as well...it has been a great day so far. Well, aside from Kenden trying to hit me and calling me a "crazy nut". Can you say Time Out Chair?
The first 30 years have been a great ride and I am looking forward to many, many more...Happy Birthday to me!
Amber and Jeff

Amber and Kelly

Happy Birthday Dear Amber!!

The Whole Crew and Amber with Crazy Uncle Jim


No comments:
Post a Comment