Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Visiting Great Gran and Grandad!

Last week, Kenden and I took a trip to Hopewell on Monday so we could go with my mom to my grandparents' home in Scottsville, Virginia on Tuesday. It is too long of a trip to make in one day from Virginia Beach, so I like to break it up. It had been a while since Kenden and I had visited and since my mom's birthday was coming up, it was a great way to celebrate and get to visit. Kenden did great on the trip there and back, despite not napping that day or the day before (he doesn't sleep in the car!). He had a great time with his 2 great aunts, Lynn and Sue, and his great uncle Ron, who all came to have lunch, see us, and celebrate mom's birthday. Gran made a WONDERFUL chocolate cake, that Kenden just loved. It was the first time he's eaten cake, ever. He loved riding on Great Grandad's walker through the house and playing Rock a Bye Baby with Great Gran! I know she was exhausted the next day! It was a super trip and we hope to make it back there soon!

Happy Birthday Dear Grammie/Pam/Mom!


Grammie! You got all the candles!!


Great Gran makes a MEAN chocolate cake! YUMMY!!


Rock A Bye BABBBBBBYYYYYYY in the TREEEEEEE TTOOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!! Now, does anyone wonder why Kenden and I are so animated?????


No comments: