Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Grammie!

Happy Birthday Grammie! I had a great time talking to you on the phone tonight and telling you all about my visit to the aquarium with mommy today and singing Happy Birthday to you all by myself! Hope you had a terrific day and I can't wait to see you and Papa tomorrow so we can play and I can drive Papa's truck! Love Kenden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet phone call...........I loved Kenden singing Happy Birthday over and over.........so funny. I feel I had a birthday for 2 weeks starting with going to Mom and Dad's with Amber and Kenden........that was a great start and then unknown to anyone I had to keep a secret for a week and about to explode! Wanted to tell people I didn't even know so I could get the news out but was afraid once I started I wouldn't be able to hold it in! Thank you for a wonderful birthday! Grammie