Saturday, February 2, 2008
Congratulations Uncle Tim and Aunt Carrie!
We got some exciting news tonight when we went to dinner with my parents, brother and his wife, Carrie....they are expecting their first baby in September! Carrie hasn't been to the doctor yet and won't go for about another week, so that is when we'll have an exact due date. My parents knew for about a week, but had to keep it a secret from Jeff and I so Tim and Carrie could tell us at dinner. I don't know how my mom managed to pull that one off....poor thing....we were sitting at the table eating and Kenden was doing some crazy, funny antics and my brother pipes up and says, "Kenden, you are going to have to teach your little cousin some of that stuff"....needless to say, I caught it right away, but didn't realize mom and dad already knew! I literally said, "I CAUGHT that!!" Then sat there with my mouth gaping open in shock. What a fun year we are going to have! Kenden is going to be a big cousin! Congrats to Tim and Carrie! Welcome to the club!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment