Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Quack, Quack DADA!!
Tonight was a gym night for Jeff and I, so as usual Kenden was there with us, entertaining the normal gym crew with his 2 year old antics. Jeff watches Kenden while I lift, then we trade off and I take Kenden home with me. Kenden and I usually stick around while Dada changes into his gym clothes from his work clothes, then we walk out to the car together. Tonight, Jeff came out and said to Kenden, "Did you put this in my shoe?" and holds up a small rubber ducky that he'd gotten from Anya's birthday party the other day! Kenden started laughing and said, "yes dada". Jeff looked at me and said he'd been trying to get the shoe on and couldn't figure out what was going on, then he reached in and there was the rubber ducky!! Kenden must have been pretty pleased with his work, because he said to me on the way home, "Dada had that duck in his shoe. Dat was funny!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment