Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you all are having a great day...exchanging cards, eating candy....all that fun stuff. I decided for the first time today to roll out and bake sugar cookies with Kenden, then once they cooled, decorate them with confectioner's sugar icing. He and I had a great time! Good thing we are the only ones eating these cookies because Kenden was licking the icing on the knives we used to ice the cookies and putting it back into the bowl to use more icing! GERMS! Oh well! Next time, I will go through the trouble to make my own dough though...that ready to bake stuff is not great. Oh well. I don't need to be eating that stuff anyway!
Mom, this is so much fun!

Using Cookie Cutters for the First Time...


Putting the Icing on the Cookie (Instead of the Cake)...

TA-DA! The finished products! YUM-O!!
No comments:
Post a Comment