AVA, or Audio Video Architects is the business that Jeff and my dad started about 2 years ago. They install just about any kind of audio video device you can think of....and Kenden is always fascinated with all the tools, cords, and other miscellaneous technological equipment that comes in and out of this house. Today Jason came to program our remote control, and Kenden was right in there with Jason....maybe if the artist thing doesn't work out, he can fall back on the stuff he learns from seeing all this AV equipment being installed!!
Jason, can I help out? What do you need me to do? What is that you are working on? Am I in the way?

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE can I help Jason? I will smile really cute at you!
1 comment:
I am laughing my head off again!!! You nailed both the artist thing and tech thing.............he can do both.....be creative!!!! Poor Jason..........good thing he has 3 of his own...........would love to have read his mind!
Post a Comment