Jeff went out of town for the week on business, and lo and behold, his car had a nail in one of the tires and needed patching bad....timing is everything. So I had to take the car up to Kramer Tires, and walk home (2 miles)...and yes, I had to do it again to pick the car up. I loaded up the jogging stroller, and off we went. On the walk home, the wind was blowing "just right" as we walked by the horse farm...here's our conversation...
Kenden: Mommy! Sometin' tinks!
Mommy: I know. It is horse poop.
Kenden: I don't like dat!
Mommy: Well, I am sorry....but it does stink!
Kenden: I don't like it in my nose! Get it out!
Mommy: It will be gone in a minute. It stinks because the wind is blowing.
He made sure to remind me on the return trip to get the car that horse poop stinks and he does not like it.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am laughing my head off!!!! What a hoot!!!! a belly laugh!!!!! I love it. Remind him he stinks when he poos too!! Love his Grammie!!!!
Post a Comment