Sunday, Kenden and I drove to Hopewell so that I could attend the baby shower of my very good friend, Kitty (Allen) Leake! Kitty and I go WAY back...we swam on the same swim team together, lifeguarded together, she played soccer for my dad's teams, not to mention, we were just good friends. Her mom worked with my parents up until late last year, and she's been like another mom to me. The Allens are wonderful friends. Kitty even cohosted my baby shower that was here in Va. Beach with my sister in law, Carrie. Kenden got to spend the afternoon with Nanny (Jeff's mom) while my mom, Carrie and I went to the shower. Kitty's doctor says that even though her due date is a month away, she really could go any time now! So exciting. We are all very eager to meet baby Declan! We had a great time at the shower, getting to catch up with old friends...best wishes Kitty and Deneb! We are very excited for you and I know you all will be wonderful parents!
The Diaper Cake

The Mommy-To-Be Opening her presents!


After the shower, we headed back to Grammie and Papa's house so we could celebrate Papa's birthday with a cake and help him open presents!

1 comment:
Hello, Good Stuff! I was checking your blog and saw this...you are something else! I love what you wrote, and it was so nice! I feel the same way...you all are definitely family to us...and you are another daughter to me!
It looks like Declan may make his debut this weekend...and Kenden will have yet another playmate! Of course you'll get a call from me when that happens!
Lots of love from one SASSY girl to another!!
Post a Comment