After nap time on Saturday, Kenden took a trip to the Home Depot with Da-da to help him get new sprinkler heads. When they got back, Kenden announced that he wanted to play outside, so Jeff took him out while he repaired a few of the sprinkler heads. He had to test them, so he walked into the garage to turn the sprinklers on, and before he knew it, Kenden was in the yard, running through the water, fully clothed and soaking wet! I was getting a drink inside, and this is what I saw when I walked out the door....



Eventually, Kenden decided that the shorts needed to go (since they were so wet they were falling off anyway) and off they went...the shirt also worked its way off as well, and we were down to diapers and tennis shoes! These are great pics to show the future girlfriends....

No comments:
Post a Comment