Okay, we all do it...fart, pass gas, cut the cheese....whatever you want to call it. So, here's the story...Kenden and I were outside playing, drawing with chalk on the driveway to be exact. I figured since we were outside in the open air, I was safe to let one go...yes, shock and awe, I fart, too! Except I call it "tooting" because ladies don't fart! My husband would beg to differ I am sure. Anyway, I guess poor Kenden was downwind. He promptly looked up, scrunched up his nose, looked me dead in the eye and said, "What I SMELL?!" (with his nose still wrinkled, of course). I wanted to see what he'd say if I didn't admit to it, so I said, "I don't know, what DO you smell?" And without hesitation or a second thought, he says, "YOUR BUTT!"
Is nothing sacred anymore?
If you are laughing now, you should have been here when he said it. If I hadn't been on the ground already, I would have fallen out laughing!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boys are a hoot! You just wait. It keeps getting better.
OMG!! That is hilarious! Zachary will hear TD "let go" and say "P.U. Daddy! You stink!"
Post a Comment