
Face in and Kicking! That is the next Michael Phelps!

READY.......

SET.......

GOOOO!!!!

Kenden and I drove Nanny home to Hopewell today, so we made it a day visit and after we hung out with Nanny at her place for a bit, we went to see Grammie and Papa to have dinner and swim at the home of their very good friends, the Merritts, Darlene and Tom. Kenden was SO excited and has become quite the little fish lately. He will hold his breath and put his head under and kick his legs (with water wings on), as well as jump in all alone, too. Today was the first day he's jumped off a diving board, too. We had a ball over at Ms. Darlene and Mr. Tom's house, swimming and jumping in their pool. I am so excited that Kenden has taken to water as he has, since Jeff and I were both competitive swimmers for years. I will be enrolling him in swim lessons for sure this fall as well, just to keep that bravery and confidence in the water.
Nothing Like a Little Water Up the Nose!


Grammie and Kenden

Kenden trying to convince Papa to either throw him in, or come in for a swim, too! Papa had been working, so he was fully dressed....you can see in the next pic what Papa decided to do!

"Fro ME IN PAPA!"
No comments:
Post a Comment