


I called Kenden's name prior to taking this pic in the hopes he'd give me a smile, and instead, he looked up and said, "Quiet Mom! We are working!" Well, EXCUSE me Mr. Busy!


Today, Kenden and I spent a fantastic day on the beach with our friends Kelly and Blake, and Sandra and Kayla! Sandra wisely suggested that we take a trip to the oceanfront with the kids and we couldn't have asked for a better beach day! The weather was perfect and the kids had a ball playing together! Miraculously, we moms were able to actually sit and relax a little bit, as the kids were so consumed with playing in the sand!
Sandra, AKA "The Bag Lady" toting her stuff out to the beach!

Kayla is getting so big!



Look at these 3 busy-bodies!
1 comment:
I happened onto your BLOG and I just have to say...you have the cutest little boy!!! I love the beach pictures where he is BUSY building..especially the one where his back is to the camera....
Nice photography
Post a Comment