Friday, July 11, 2008

Visiting with Hilary and Cayden

Friday morning, Hilary and Cayden came to my mom's house to visit Kenden and I! This is the first time I have seen Cayden since he was born in October. So very hard to believe he is 9 months old now! When he was born, I happened to be in town that weekend and made the trip to Johnston Willis Hospital in Chesterfield to see him, but since then, Hilary and I have been so busy we haven't coordinated anytime together until now. I am so glad they came to see us and hang out and have lunch at my mom's while Kenden and I were in town. Kenden had a bit of a hard time sharing his toys at first, but loosened up as time passed. Cayden was a happy, easy going baby and so sweet and adorable! I hope we are able to see him and big brother Colin again soon!
Kenden being gentle with Cayden

Cayden Scott Warthan



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures, Amber! It sound like you all have had a busy few weeks!