Sunday, September 2, 2007

Visiting the Walkers!






On our way home from Hopewell yesterday, we stopped to visit the Walkers, Barry, Jeany, and Haygen! Barry owns Walker's Gym in Hopewell, where Jeff used to lift and they have always been so wonderful to us. They have built this beautiful home on 52 acres of land out in Prince George! It is awesome...Kenden ran all over and got to see their chickens, chase their cat, and pull the garden wagon all over the place! Daddy did some playing of his own yesterday and got to shoot a gun for the first time! I had to take pics of course! I have never heard a gun shot before, and boy, is it LOUD! Kenden said, "Dada went BOOM BOOM!" haha! It was so great to see the Walkers and we loved their home....hope we can get back out there to visit again soon!

1 comment:

Theresa Perez said...

So it looks like you guys had fun... I am sure Jeff loved playing with the grown up toys. Eric, being a firearms instructor has taken me to the firing range and I had a blast. It was a lot of fun. After a while the "boom boom" gets on your nerves. He should try a shooting range.