Thursday, November 15, 2007

Kenden's First REAL Haicut!



Yesterday, I took Kenden to get his very first REAL haircut at a salon! I have trimmed around the edges...around his ears, nape of his neck....but never really had it cut. I decided that the back and top were looking pretty shaggy and beyond what I could control with scissors without really jacking his hair up! Kenden did so good! He waited his turn so patiently, then when it was his turn, he sat in the chair and let the stylist trim with the clippers and scissors! He got a lollipop at the end and a card with a lock of his hair in it, commemorating his first big boy cut! He was so proud of himself and is already ready to go again! I had to explain that he had to let his hair grow some first before we could go back! These are pics of him post-cut!

No comments: