Today was Goddard's big Thanksgiving Celebration! The kids all brought food in and sat down to have Thanksgiving dinner (lunch) together at 11:30! I made Mac and Cheese, even though my son won't touch the stuff...the other kids seemed to love it! ha! I took Kenden this morning and came back to help the teacher and take pics of the kids eating together. When I got there at 11:45, Ms. Dawn had them all seated at the table and they were adorable. The menu consisted of rolls, turkey and cheese twists, mac and cheese, green beans, stuffing, mashed potatoes, mixed fruit, apple pie, and chocolate chip cookies. What a sweet sight to see when I showed up and all 11 children were seated at the table, patiently waiting to be served! So adorable! What a great memory for me!




1 comment:
Sniz:
Mr. KBT looks right at home. What a great job the teacher is doing getting them to all sit down and behave while she serves them. Everything looks so festive, I bet you guys had a great time.....
Looking forward to Thanksgiving at the Turner's again. I will cook up the Turkeys and we will have a ball.
Hug KBT for PaPa.
Post a Comment