Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bittersweet News for My Brother and his Wife...

I will make this very brief, as most of you have been contacted in some way, shape, or form regarding the outcome of the further testing my sister in law Carrie had to undergo yesterday. The ultrasound that was done showed that their baby does have Spina Bifida starting at the sacrum (very low on the spine above the tailbone) and goes up 5 vertebrae. I could go into a lot more detail, but quite honestly, I am emotionally exhausted and it really doesn't matter (the further detail)...we just need prayer and lots of it. The good news is that they did see the baby moving and that the baby is a little boy.

All I can ask is that you continue to keep Tim, Carrie, Baby Boy Breeden, and all the rest of the Breeden/Sneed (Carrie's family) in your prayers. Tim and Carrie have a long road ahead of them with further testing and then having to make decisions from there...please feel free to visit the blog Carrie is keeping by either clicking the link on my blog (Kenden's cousin to be) or going to www.babybreeden.blogspot.com and you can leave them messages or just stay updated on everything that is happening. Thank you to those of you who've been in touch with me in some form or another to express your well wishes and concern. Love you all...

No comments: