
Here's to all the moms out there on their special day! A very special thanks to my mom for all the mess I put her through...she managed not to kill me in my younger years and I am sure she is LOVING it now that my own son is "handing it to me" on a daily basis! And a super special thanks to my Gran, who raised such a great gal, AKA my mom!! And another super, duper special thanks to my hubby, because without him, I would not have my wonderful son, whom I have the distinct pleasure of being a mom to! Kenden, I love you "to the moon and back"...you have made me a better person (although I know I have my days) and I love being your mom. You are a gift in every sense of the word, a blessing...
No comments:
Post a Comment