Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Kenden-isms"

Conversation in the car tonight on the way home from the gym...
Kenden: "Mommy?"
Me: "Yes Kenden?"
K: "Mommy, will you pese drive fast!?"
Me: "I can't drive any faster Kenden; the policeman will give mommy a ticket."
K: "Where's da po-ese man mommy?"

Conversation AFTER Kenden got in trouble in the car upon arriving home from the gym...
K: "Don't pop my hand!!" (while crying)
Me: "Don't kick at me when I am trying to get you out of the car."
K: (to his blankie) "Blankie, I'm sorry, but I'm MAD!"

Conversation after bath tonight...
K: "Mommy, what's your first name?"
Me: "You tell me, what is my first name?"
K: "Am-mer"
Me: "Right!"
K: "What's Grammie's first name?"
Me: "Do you remember what it is?"
K: "Pam!"
Me: "Right! What about Papa?"
K: (thinking hard, but not able to come up with anything) "Papa's lazy and Grammie's crazy!" (His father taught him that!)

1 comment:

PaPa said...

No, DaDa's bad and PaPa's mad!!!!!!!!! lol