Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Lucas!

Going Down the Swirly Slide at the Park!

Watching Lucas Open his Presents!




What a busy weekend we had this Memorial Day weekend! On Saturday, Jeff and I took Kenden to the Virginia Aquarium in the morning. Then on Sunday at 11, Kenden and I went to our friend Lucas Gordon's 3rd Birthday Party at City View Park! It was a gorgeous day, perfect outside party weather, and Kenden had a ball playing at the park, singing the birthday song to Lucas, eating icing off Lucas's Curious George cake, and watching Lucas open his presents. I was amazed to see Kenden scoot right up to Lucas, and just watch him open each present. He never tried to help, just watched, but he totally enjoyed looking at everything Lucas received. So hard to believe that Lucas is 3 now! Happy 3rd Birthday Lucas and we wish you many more to come!

No comments: