


Last week, Kenden and I made the trip to Hopewell, where we stayed with Grammie and Papa. We left on Monday and returned on Friday. He and I spent the week hanging out with my 2 best friends, Mary Lajaunie from TX, and Hilary Warthan from Chester. Mary was in town for a family wedding, but decided to come in several days early so the 3 of us with our boys (yes we all have sons) could hang together. Needless to say, it was an adventure in toddler land for all of us...sharing is an artform that none of the boys have seeemed to pick up very well, but they got better with time....and a few tantrums and loud screams of protest! And we received wonderful news that Mary is expecting again! Due in March. Now, I am the last one standing, so to speak (not prego), as Hilary is due in mid October with another boy.
Kenden and I also visited with Nanny, Michael and Amanda a few times, and even got to hit the ole' stompin' grounds of his mom and dad, Wood-Dale Swim Club (where our romance blossomed!! hahahaha!! Jeff, quit rolling your eyes....). He loved swimming with his cousin Amanda, and got tired out really fast. Wish we could have hung in there longer for a swim...they have reallly made the pool so nice.
We had a wonderful time and look forward to the next visit from Mary, as always. I think Mary, Hilary and I are still recovering from our 1 a.m.+ nights....I am too old for that junk anymore!! hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment