Thursday, August 23, 2007

Swimming at the Fullers'!!





A super big thank you to the Fullers, who graciously allowed Kenden and I to come over today and enjoy their WONDERFUL swimming pool! Once again, we were able to join Kelly and Blake, as well as a couple of the other teachers I had the pleasure to work with at Salem, Dawnette and Jan. Jan also brought her daughter, Katy, whom I taught! She will be in 8th grade this year, so I feel good and old now! Kenden LOVED playing with Dawnette's kids, Noah and Gabby! He and Noah shot water guns at each other and Kenden kept yelling, "Squirt somebody!" He is still not nuts about the pool, but he'll come around. Kenden also got in touch with his feminine side by wearing Gabby's pink life vest! We've had such a wonderful summer getting to do a bunch of fun things!

No comments: