Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Ridin' in Lukey's car!!
We went to MacArthur Mall today with Lea, Luke (our neighbors....Luke is a month older than Kenden) and a couple other friends and their kids...we were a sight to behold....4 strollers, Lea is pregnant, and Jaime had her newest in the Baby Bjorn carrier...You should have seen all of us trying to pile into the dressing rooms at Arden B to try on shirts!! Kids were screaming, clothes were flying....I am sure they were glad to see us leave. But, the highlight for Kenden was the fact that he and I rode in Lea and Luke's car....we decided it was dumb for both of us to drive since we are across the street from each other....so, when I told him this morning that we were riding with them, he screamed "Rie (ride) in LUKEY'S car!!!!" and once he was dressed, he ran to the front window to wait and see them pull into the driveway so we could attach his carseat and put the stroller in with them. As soon as he saw Lea pull out of her garage, he RAN to me, yelling all the way, "LEA IS HERE, LEA IS HERE!!" It was hilarious....I guess it doesn't take much to make him happy. All through the mall, that is all he talked about! Ridin' in Lukey's car!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is an adorable story. It blows my mind how he is coming into his own and realizing things as they come and gets all excited about it! Funny story as I imagined all the hulabaloo at the mall! What a hoot! Reminds me when you had a birthday party and all the girls had to bring their baby dolls and stroller and you all prancing down the street. What a sweet memory and dejuvu all over again!
Post a Comment