Thursday, August 30, 2007
BUY IT!! DEBIT!!
Okay...anyone with half a brain who knows me, knows I love to shop...doesn't matter what really, just shop (well, except groceries)...so today, Kenden and I went to run errands tonight...get birthday presents and cards, etc. We went to Target for our cards and some detergent, and as we are checking out, I run the card through the scanner, and the cashier asks, "Credit?" and I say yes...as this happens, Kenden shouts at the top of his lungs, "BUY IT!! DEBIT!!" We both burst out laughing, as well as my teacher friend who happened to be behind us at the time...the cashier said, "He must go shopping with you a lot" and I had no other choice but to say YES! It is official, Kenden is a Turner...you can't be a Turner and NOT like shopping....not to mention, my mom and I know how to do some damage, too! I just love this kid...hilarious...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a trip!!! I can't believe he said that. I love it!!! You guys must do a lot of shopping ;)Too cute!
Post a Comment