Thursday, October 18, 2007

Crazy Hair Day!



Today was Crazy Hair Day at preschool for Kenden! Just like the public schools will have a spirit week, so does Goddard. I can't remember what Tuesday was and tomorrow is PJs day, but he won't be there. Here are some pics of him this morning eating breakfast with his crazy 'do! He woke up with some crazy hair, so I just used some Maximum Hold spray, and Wa-LA! CRAZY HAIR! I think he was over it when I picked him up because he said, "No like my hair"! hahaha! Guess he's not the mohawk type!

4 comments:

The Laymans said...

Man, that kid looks like your baby pics! It's unreal!

Anonymous said...

Kenden looks so cute.........what a good sport for a 2 year old.....Loved catching up on the blog..........haven't had time lately

Havalynn said...

He is just too cute! I love his mohawk!

Suellen said...

Tell K he needs a good baseball cap to cover up a bad hair day.