




Hard to believe that 2 years ago today, at this time I was sitting in a hospital room, holding a new baby...a son. Jeff and I were convinced through the whole pregnancy that we were having a girl, as we didn't know what we were having and EVERYONE around us who was pregnant seemed to be having boys! We were convinced "he" was a "she"...however, after 12 hours of labor, and a csection, Kenden Blake Turner was born at 8:07 a.m. on Tuedsay, October 25th. He was 5 pounds, 15 ounces, and 20 inches long. And I felt like he looked just like his father!
My emotions are so mixed on this day....sadness that my "baby" is growing up and that my father in law isn't here to see what a great kid he is, and what a fantastic father his own son is to his grandson; joy...nothing makes me happier than that kid, and every day with him is part of a fantastic journey! We've been so blessed with Kenden in our lives, from day one. Happy 2nd Birthday Kenden! Daddy and I love you more than you will ever know!
2 comments:
Time goes by fast. Enjoy every moment with him. One day he will be taller than you but hopefully, still kissing and hugging you. I know his Grandaddy is watching him grow, and he knows what a great Dad he has. Happy Birthday Kenden! We love you!!! Scott, Suellen, Kristen and Brandon
Wow...You have me in tears this morning. It is absolutely amazing how fast they grow up. I can't believe Zachary and Kenden are 2 years old. And Camden is almost 6! Our babies are growing up.
Post a Comment