Sunday, October 21, 2007

"No LOVE on Mommy!"

I have 2 men that love my undivided attention!! haha! This morning, Kenden and I were the first ones up, so we were in the den playing with his matchbox cars. This went on for awhile, then Jeff came into the den and sat down beside me on the couch. We talked for a minute while Kenden entertained himself. Jeff hadn't slept well the night before and leaned over on me trying to get some love and sympathy. Well, Kenden turned around and saw him "cozying" up to me, and announced, "NO DADA!! NO love on MOMMY!" He said this SEVERAL times, and to make his point perfectly clear, he came over and joined the hug-huddle, saying, "Up mommy, up!", meaning he wanted me to pick him up and hold him. At least I know both of the men in my life love me! hahaha! So funny how that possessiveness comes out. I bet Kenden won't feel like that when he is a teenager! And I will be wishing he would come over and want me to love on him....

2 comments:

PaPa said...

Yes Sniz, when he is a teenager he will say "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".

I think your mom and I have heard that before from our kiddies.... lol

Suellen said...

Brandon always got between Scott and I when we hugged and would say "my mommy" to Scott. He still loves on his Mom.