



What an eventful weekend we've had already! Jeff, Kenden and I made the trip to Hopewell yesterday because Jeff planned to lift in the Walker's Gym Benchpress Meet today (Saturday) and then we were going to head back this evening, which we did....in the meantime, this morning, my Best Friend Hilary called to let me know she is on the way to the hospital because she thought she is in labor! AHHHH!! So exciting! So, sure enough, she was, and since she was scheduled for another csection and she was laboring right along, the doctors had to move fast to get her into surgery. She wasn't supposed to have him for another week (October 19th), so this was a wonderful surprise because I didn't think I was going to be able to see him when he was born. I went to the Benchpress meet (Jeff benched 640), dropped Kenden off at my parents to take his nap, and off I went to Johnston Willis Hospital to see the new baby! Cayden Scott Warthan was born at 12:17 in the afternoon via csection. He was a healthy, bouncing 8 pounds, 15 ounces and 20.25 inches long! Mommy and baby are fine! Big brother Colin is very proud!
Welcome Baby Cayden! And congrats to Hilary, Chad, and Big Brother Colin!
No comments:
Post a Comment