Tuesday, October 2, 2007
I Lub you Mama!
When I dropped Kenden off at school today, I got him all settled, and after I kissed him and was on my way out the door, I called to him, "Love you Kenden, see you in a while!", to which he called back, "I lub you mama!" I was soooooo surprised! It was the first time he has said that on his own, without prompting! Needless to say, it made my day and I don't think I will ever forget this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Sniz, that is so cute. Remember when I use to tell you, "you will never understand how much I love you until you have a child of your own". Days like today and things like this help put all things in perspective. Welcome to the world of parenting - great isn't it.
Wow...tears to my eyes this morning...nothing like it, is it? I remember telling Camden one night, "I love you to the moon and back." His response..."Mommy, I love you more than God does." Talk about tugging at your heart strings!
Post a Comment