Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lay down....

Jeff and I went to the Nickelback concert tonight at the amphitheatre, which was AWESOME....but, on another note, my son had a sitter tonight from My Gym (the little kiddie gym he goes to on regular basis) and when she showed up, I told him, "Show Megan your toys!"....he promptly took her into the den and said to her, "Lay down!"....Jeff told him, "No, it is sit down Kenden." To which he replied louder, "LAY DOWN!"...it gets better....I gave him a bath and when he was naked, he kept yelling, "Ding-a-Ling, Ding-a-Ling!" while his diaper was off, all the while laughing and going crazy with Miss Megan in the room!! My son was getting fresh with the sitter at 22 months old. I guess "playa" (player, for those who can't figure the slang out) is genetic after all...NOT FROM ME....it is strictly a male trait....I guess I need to school him on the nice, gentlemanly way of "whooing" the ladies...

1 comment:

PaPa said...

Next he'll be passing in front of the mirrors in the house saying "woohoo".... Remember that email, yes it is a man thing!!!!!