




Well, our busy weekend started off at Hunt Club Farm! It is that time of year again...time to get the pumpkins! Hunt Club Farm also has rides, as well as a petting zoo full of farm animals. For the older kids, Hay Rides, Haunted Forests, and Haunted Mazes await! We started by doing the train and helicopter rides. I use the term "we" loosely..that means Kenden and I. Daddy is WAY too big for the rides. He tried to fit into the train, but I had to do it....he couldn't get through the door! So, I managed to get into some pics for the website! Usually, I am the picture taker, and am out of most of them.
I learned something else very important...I am NOT a farm girl! Duh...anyway, the farm animals, with the exception of the horses, FREAK ME OUT. My son, on the other hand, thought that chasing the turkeys that roam loose on the farm was great! Despite the fact that they were HISSING at him (turkeys hiss??) and ruffling their feathers....needless to say, I removed him from that situation because I think they could take him out...they were bigger than him! He also loved chasing the chickens around in the chicken pen. Kenden also got to ride his first "Neigh" aka Horse! His name was Joey, and he was way too cute! At first, this was met with much apprehension on Kenden's part, but when he realized how soft and nice Joey was, he was game!
By the time we got to the pumpkin picking, Kenden was TIRED and OVER IT. Temper tantrums ensued....oh well. I got pics of that, too. I think they will be great to show his wife one day!
1 comment:
love the pic of you two! like seeing you in the pics.. you should do that more often. self portraits are good you know ;)
Post a Comment